Biker hotel in Germany
Vacation with your motorbike in Germany near Ulm
Bike & Sleep
- 1 Übernachtung im Doppelzimmer inkl. reichhaltigem Frühstücksbuffet
- Ein Durstlöscher an der Bar
- Abendessen 3-Gang Menü mit (3 verschiedenen Hauptgerichten zur Wahl) exklusive Getränke
- 1 x Proviantpaket für die Weiterfahrt am nächsten Tag
- Unterstellmöglichkeiten für die Fahrräder und Motorradräder ohne Aufpreis
- Sauna, Fitnessraum und W-LAN inklusive
1. Nacht im Doppelzimmer für 159,00 €
1. Nacht im Einzelzimmer für 129,00 €
Familienzimmer auf Anfrage…
Southern Germany, the State of Baden-Wurttemberg and especially our Motorcycle - Inn in the heart of the swabian highlands close to Ulm is the ideal place for wonderful and exciting tours for bicycles and motorcycles. You can start your tour immediately at our parking lot. Our Bed+Bike-Hotel is specialized for every need of our two wheeled guest, wethter motorized or manually operated. The various paths in and around the natural plateau offer different challenges to bikers from panoramic to difficult and expert level. Drive along the river Brenz, Lone, Egau and Danube. The road and path network is provided with detailled signs, so orientation is always given, even if you've lost track due to the beautiful views...
Motorcyclists care for the many curves and the well paved roads leading you through our regions romantic villages and idyllic forests and are well known within fans of the sport. Check it out yourself, ready to ride?
Premium-Biketrail „Danubes valleys“
Due to the many requests 300 km of premium-biketrail "danubes valleys" has been recently built. Finally the trails along the rivers Iller and Danube are connected to the highlands-trails and marked with the "danubes valles" - logo.
Motorcycles - Highways through the highlands
The most famous tour in south germany is 220km and winds around steep hills, narrow ridges and long turns through Lonetal valley, the Stubersheimer Alb, Ostalb and Heidenheimer Alb - the highlands north from us. Many nice stops are waiting for you with a best spots and nice gardens. Worth the trip - Worth the stop...